Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Teacups and Love

Now how could you not love this itty bitty face??!?!?!  Mr. D is starting to consider adopting a new puppy for our kids.  Well, I found our new family member!  She is a darling full breed teacup Maltese that is fully registered and is from a dog breeder in Oklahoma.  She is also priced amazingly from other breeders I've found locally in my own area.  This particular baby is $600 but the price will drop to $400 if I drive to OK to pick her up myself.  Others in my immediate area were asking twice this amount!

G just came in behind me and now that he's learning to read, he immediately started asking if we are buying this dog and if it is going to bark (barking scares him).  I told him to go ask his dad;)

I love this little baby face already!

1 comment:

Spencer Family said...

Adorable! That is a really good price.