Before I get to the below picture, you need to refresh your memory and click HERE. DO IT, HURRY!! THE WORLD IS ENDING AND IF YOU DON'T CLICK THAT LINK YOU'LL DIE!!!
(seriously, ya done reading it yet?)
Looksie what we found!!!
Now, last year, I searched high, low, black market, white market, dumpsters (ok, that one is a lie) etc... for a stupid horn shaped basket and never found one, sadly. I tried to make do with a typical square basket I already had but G wasn't fooled, it wasn't as exciting. So when we ran into this find at the mall over the weekend we told the sales woman to slap a huge red 'SOLD!' sign on it!
Seriously, isn't G's smile to die for? He is so happy about his {cornucopia} we will have for Thanksgiving this year (for REAL this time, none of that "makeshift" crap I tried to pull last year).
No comments:
Post a Comment