Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{1:50}

 
If you haven't read the news today, the CDC came out and announced that their previous thought of 1:88 kids being diagnosed with some form of Autism is now actually 1:50!!!!  This generation is dieing before our eyes and NO ONE IS DOING A DAMN THING!  This is an epidemic of GINORMOUS proportions and you know what studies get funding before Autism..."Why 75% of lesbian woman are obese"....think I'm joking, Google it, this study just got a large amount of cash!  Autism is a man made disorder, we have allowed so many toxins into our environment from adding fluoride to the city water supply, food dyes, preservatives that are known carcinogens in our vaccines and food, GMO's, mercury laden teeth fillings, artificial sweeteners, hormones added to milk, the list goes on and on and no one is doing ANYTHING!
 
Am I pissed, no, I'm FURIOUS!
 
So, for those who read this and have healthy kids that you get to send off to school each day with their nasty GMO, sugar filled, food dyed, preservative filled lunch boxes, I applaud you.  You have beaten the odds thus far but for how long?  You need to start looking around you and realizing we have a massive amount of kids with Autism that will be growing up and entering a world that isn't built for them.  When they get into the world, what will happen?  Are you and your kids prepared to help them?  How?  Or, why not?
 
Do your part and start speaking up for this generation.  Start demanding healthier ways of living.  Give Monsanto the finger and because our White House doesn't keep track of phone calls (trust me, I've called plenty and left my opinions on this matter) you need to email the crap out of their system!  Fire off letters to your states people and congress men and woman, donate your time and money to reputable organizations that are trying to make a difference (NOT Autism Speaks -A$). Stop buying chemically induced "food", stop buying into all the vaccines peds tell you they need, stop buying that our government has your family in their best interest...THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!
 
Whoosh, you know me, I get worked up whenever I talk about Autism and the lack of ACTION on the Autism communities behalf.  I try my hardest for my son and for others inflicted with Autism but we need YOU to do the same.  
 
Hug your healthy child today but teach them what healthy organic, sustainable living is all about, you may just save your future grandchilren with this knowledge:)

No comments: