Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Conversations with my best {friend}.



 
My adorable, hilarious, spunky, mighty, firework of a 4yo and I often have conversations that can undoubtedly turn my frown upside down.  Today was one of those mini convos that I had to laugh and record:)
 
Me: What's this (holding up a toy that I was unsure of what it was)?
Baby R: It's a 'blaynde'
Me: What's a 'blaynde'
Baby R: It's a something that gets you something and gives you sunshine.
 
Ummm, ok, I'll take some sunshine today:)
 
And that my little friend, is why you are one of my BEST friends:)  Best friends make you laugh, smile and want to hug you all in one mini moment of time and never let go:)
 
PS: I learned what that toy was when Little R got home from school, it's supposed to be a play beauty salon hair dryer; it goes with the girls Minnie Mouse playhouse.  I'm pretty sure I will always refer to the salon hair dryer as a 'blaynde' from now on:))

No comments: