Big round of applause from me go to designer Marchesa. I'm a sucker for pretty dresses and I know these picks of mine will show up on a red carpet somewhere.
Marchesa knows how to do a party dress and I will be springing for this one to add to my cocktail dress collection.
Tadashi Shoji ends my fun week with a standing O for this dress. Frills and fluffs were big when it came to better dresses this past week and this is a great one to hide a small chest, big tummy or boyish figure w/no waist line. Mr. Shoji, you can come revamp my closet anytime!
And one last fun cocktail dress from Tadashi Shoji that has "dinner and dancing" written all over it.
Au Revoir Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, until we meet again this spring in my city, the city of angels....Los Angeles.
Amours!




No comments:
Post a Comment