Chanel in Paris (of course!) the ultimate designer when she was in her prime (yes, I have her documentary and could watch it daily, it's actually quite sad but the woman was and still is my inspiration).
Anna Sui and Balenciaga in New York (Do you see my pattern yet?? I'm addicted to black and white)
Elie Saab in Paris. This guy is pure genius! I WANT this dress SOOO bad!
Be prepared to see more of my faves from Fashion Week. I can't help it, I find fashion so much more appealing (it's the artsy flavor in me) than watching people ski (although the ice skating is fun to watch, I'll give the Winter Olympics that much).




2 comments:
So I am home sick today Nikki has my boys and I have had my Netflix movie Coco Before Chanel - perfect time to watch it! I liked it did you? She did have a sad life, but was very brilliant. She was stylish, opinionated, unapologetic, loved it.
I did like it, although a little too Hollywood dramatic at times. I own the old school 1981 VHS tape (yes, I said, VHS because it doesn't come on DVD) called Chanel Solitaire. It's a gorgeous film, dark and yet full of passion...LOVE Coco!
Post a Comment