Saturday, February 27, 2010

I can't hear you...

I'm still updating my blog so don't think by me posting something that means my blog is done.

I've actually had 3 friends this past week on Facebook asking for people's choice songs that are must haves on their iPods.  I have officially directed all 3 of you gorgeous girls to my blog where you can see what I can't live without when I hit that "why am I still running?" point in my workout.

Songs when you need it most:

1: Lady GaGa - Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face
2: Adam Lambert - What do you want from me
3: Meet me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
4: Cascada - Miracle, What hurts the most, Everytime we touch
5: Jay Sean - Down
6: Kris Allen - Live like we're dying
7: Ashlee Simpson- Outta my head (ay ya ya)
8: The Killers - Mr. Brightside, Somebody told me
9: Chris Brown - Forever
10: Metro Station - Shake it

Time to slow it down (WAHOO I MADE IT) songs:

1: Timbaland (feat: One Republic)-Apologize
2: Gary Schymann - Praan
3: Jonny Lang - Red Light
4: Frou Frou - Let Go
5: Freur- doot-doot
6: The Fray - You Found Me, Over My Head
7: Nelly Furtado - Say it right
8: Ryan Cabrera - On the way down
9: KT Tunstall - Other side of  the world
10: Cindy Lauper - True Colors

I then have a few more odds and ends like Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper, Skid Row and a couple of Greatful Dead and Madonna.  The ones I listed are the songs I personally never get sick of and remove from my iPod when I just can't listen to it anymore.

Enjoy girls, and shake your groove thing while you workout it makes your workouts so much more fun!

No comments: