Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Double Cheez Pleez

You know, I never thought much about these kid-safe-proof cameras until we bought one for Little R for Christmas.  This is the V-tech brand and although the screen isn't as big as the Fisher-Price one, it takes some really good pictures and as much as it is thrown around, it has no hesitation turning on everytime!  The other day I picked it up and browsed through the history of pictures and I just have to laugh at what kids deem important enough to take a picture of.  G took pics of telephone polls galore (his recent obsession) and water towers while Little R took pics of the carpet....mulitiple times.  However, they did find the option to put funny parts or backgrounds on their pics so I did find a couple of our babysitter sporting a mustache and alien antennas.

So, I give these kid cameras two thumbs up!

No comments: