Monday, June 30, 2014

"A" you're {Adorable....}

"B" you're so Beautiful, "C" you're a Cutie full of Charm.... I'm going to be singing that song in my head all day now:)  If you haven't guessed yet, IT'S RECITAL TIME!!!!  I absolutely LOVE getting my girls dressed up for dance recitals cause they look so dang beautiful!  But this year, it was just Baby R doing dance, Little R decided dance wasn't her thing (I know, I'm sad too).
All ready to go to dress rehearsal, looking amazing little girl! 
Waiting her turn so patiently to go on stage. 
It's the day of the actual recital!  Dad, G and Little R are all here to watch too!  Baby R did a combo tap/ballet class again. 
Waiting backstage with her class, she's such a goofball and I love it cause that's how I know she belongs to me;) 
First up is her tap number.
  A little while later, it was time for ballet.
 Baby R cracks me up because when she forgets the steps, she goes off into her own solo and you know she is just feeling it up there on stage.  She's quite the little performer, I hope she never out grows it cause that would make me sad. 
That deserved a standing "O"!!
 After her performance I was gathering all our stuff and she decided she needed to pose for me and make me take photos of all the ways she could hold a move. 
Impressive. 
Gorgeous. 
Stunning. 
Way to go Baby R, you make a perfect little dancer and we love all your talents you are developing! 
BRAVO!!!  BRAVO!!!!!

You should know, Baby R was expecting flowers, she kept asking me what color she was going to get so it was a good thing Mr. D stopped to get some roses before coming to the performing arts center with her siblings;)

And if you must know, yes, I am secretly hoping she chooses to take dance again this fall but I know I need to be a big girl if she chooses to do something else.

(pick dance, pick dance, pick dance)

No comments: