Friday, June 27, 2014

Legoland {time}!

Part of Little R's birthday this week was that she wanted to go to Legoland.  We made it a point to devote all of Saturday just to her:)
karaoke anyone? 
When the Lego master guide asked for volunteers, I was so glad Little R got picked, it made celebrating her birthday that much more cool:) 
The Dallas skyline made out of legos! 
And the cars, every kid loves these things! 
Baby R was a crazy driver, she kept looking around instead of keeping her eyes on the road, I had to keep yelling to her " watch out!"  I never did get a great picture of her. 
Baby R's turn for karaoke, of course she loved it, it's Baby R and singing, it's what she does. 
Totally feeling it.
 
A few videos of the day for your enjoyment.  What a great day Little R, we all had fun at Legoland and your siblings were glad you picked that place to go celebrate at.  We all hope you have had a great week being recognized at school and at home with all of us:)

We love you!!

No comments: