Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy {Easter}.

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!
Church starting at 9am sucks when you have kids.  By the time I got up, the kids had already found their baskets, ripped them to shreds and were all ready for breakfast.  Since we were short on time, I didn't get any real photos until we got to church and I could take a photo of them in their new Easter clothes.  Well, actually, G didn't want anything new, he hates church,  and would rather not acquire anymore church clothes, lol! 
The girls on the other hand, they like new Easter dresses, especially Baby R.  Little R doesn't enjoy the shopping part, she'd rather stay home and play with G and Mr. D but enjoys getting new things.  So, she gave me permission to pick her something out.  But, Baby R, she's a whole other story, there is a reason Mr. D calls her my clone;)  She LOVES to shop, she also LOVES to pick out her own clothes.  She went into this Easter dress shopping already with an idea that she would have a "rainbow dress".  I wasn't sure if we were going to find a "rainbow dress" or not, but sure enough, as soon as we walked into The Children's Place, girl spotted a dress with lots of colored stripes and yelled, "it's perfect, it's got rainbow stripes!".  Her size was sold out so I had to get the next size up so it's a little bigger than I'd normally buy for her, but she was so dead set on this dress that I found a way to make it work:)

No comments: