Monday, June 23, 2014

Star {Sightings}!

 Recently I flew to Chicago with G for an appointment with his physician.  Our car service picked us up early from the docs office so we had about 4 hours before our flight home.  G needed dinner so we wandered from restaurant to restaurant asking if they could cater to G's special diet.  Well, one restaurant I stumbled upon had none other than Kevin Lee from TLC's 'Beverly Hills Brides' sitting at a table staring directly at G and I!  If you don't know Kevin, he is Hollywood's florist to the stars, he does more star weddings than there are in the sky!  He's also the guy that "Frank" from the Father of the Bride movies is patterned after.  No, I did not ask for an autograph and because I was also talking to the manager of the place, I didn't feel it was appropriate to whip my phone out and take photos.  So, you get a stock photo I found online to share in my star struck-ness at the O'Hare airport.

No comments: